Monday, February 23, 2009

Facing My Giant

January 6, 2007

In the past 3 months I felt like I've face the biggest "giant" that I've ever faced in my entire life. There has been so many times where I felt so weak that I couldn't even go on. So many times I felt as though I was just "surviving" or perhaps that Jesus was carrying me through as I couldn't do it on my own. Through all the things I've faced in my life, this has been the greatest and most difficult of them all.
Tonight my husband and I watched the movie "Facing the Giants" with tears streaming down our face for almost most the movie. We could relate so much to the husband and wife as they sat there and said "what are you doing God?" We could relate to the pain, and confusion and fear. As the movie continued the couch made out a plain which was most definately what God's plan IS for our lives. We'll praise Him if we win and we'll praise Him if we lose. We live our life ALL FOR THE GLORY OF GOD! Many times in the last month I've felt like the team captain and Christ has been my couch.

"KEEP GOING KEEP GOING! DON'T STOP"
"I can't. It hurts. I can't move"
"KEEP GOING! ONE MORE STEP!! KEEP GOING!! YOU'RE ALMOST THERE!"
"It's too painful. I can't do it."
"KEEP GOING! KEEP GOING!! YOU'RE ALMOST THERE!! YOU'RE ALMOST THERE!"

My Savior reminds me in the new testament that He will NEVER EVER leave me or forsake me. And that with God ALLL things are possible.

So what is impossible with God? I'm hear to testify my dear friends that NOTHING is impossible with GOD our Savior and LORD JESUS CHRIST.

No comments: