Saturday, February 7, 2009

My Heart of Worship

October 26th, 2008

Abba (Daddy) I need you to hold me in your arms and take this pain away. Your love for me is so amazing and so much more than I can fathem. When I sleep at night the nightmares come, but Daddy, the God of the universe I know you are there when I awake. You comfort me. Through the Holy Spirit my thoughts can be made captive. You quinch my thirst when I am thirsty.

Lover: The lover of my soul, I turn my eyes to you and look fully on your face. When I fix my eyes on you, the author and perfector of my faith, you bring my a joy that you had even when you endured the cross. I long to be one with you in the deepest way humanly possible. You're beautiful beyond description. Far too marvelous for words.

Savior, your grace is sufficient for me. I am like the prodigal son who sins and comes running back to you. I hate this broken, sinful heart of mine so much I could vomit. You, my Savior, wash me clean and make me white as snow. Thank you for taking my sins and nailing it to the cross.

My vision, oh Lord of my heart. Not anyone else but you. Be my wisdom and help me to teach that wisdom to my children.

Thank you for your death on the cross. Thank you for bearing all that pain so that our Father in heaven will be glorified. To God be all the glory forever and ever.

My redeemer, you give me a grace that I can not describe. You've shown me a mercy that is so amazing. I long for the day when I see you face to face.

No comments: